Pangea’s Pizza in the heart of downtown Traverse City is currently looking to employ a Full-time Assistant Manager position! Here is your chance to be part of the action downtown while working with a dedicated team of culinary staff & seasoned waiters.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinating the entire restaurant’s operation, including front-of-house and back-of-house.
- Ensuring superior guest services and absolute customer satisfaction for Pangea’s Pizza Pub.
- Responding efficiently to customer complaints regarding food service or customer service.
We are looking for a resourceful Asst. Restaurant Manager. Your responsibilities will include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Coordinate the entire Pangea’s Pizza Pub staff including front-of-house and back-of-house
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently to customer complaints
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productivity
- Track compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations
- Control costs and cut waste
- Successfully promote and publicize the brand where necessary
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example as Asst. Restaurant Manager
- Track operations and start corrective actions
- Proven working experience as Asst. Restaurant Manager, GM, Team Leader, or in a management position
- Demonstrated career experience in customer service management
- Food and beverage knowledge & terms
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software, Digital Dining &/or Micros
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- BS degree in Business Administration (Preferred)
Hours & Availability
This position is a mix of AM/PM shifts with weekends being a majority of your shifts based on traffic and business.
Hours range from 9AM-12AM during core summer business.
We look forward to hearing from you in the near future!
Job Type: Part-time – ** Can turn into a Full-time position for the right candidate
Salary: Based on Experience